10-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #21
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgolf31 View Post
From personal experience and what I've found out from others. You'll never get them down to normal market price.

PS - Get on Ohiobimmers.com, I see you're in Cinci.
I ended up flying to Boston to buy mine and driving back, if they're relatively close for a potential buyer and if it is what they want I think it would be worth considering over some of the hassles of flying to see a car and driving and or transporting it back. I would have been happy to pay $1k-$2k more to avoid going to Boston from Cincinnati to get mine (flight, hotel, transportation hassles, uncertainty of what I was going to look at, potential to have to get another flight back without the car, etc.)

If they really can sell them for over market then as any smart business they shouldn't reduce the price. I thought the cars I looked at that they had for sale were more than standard but not outrageous. I also didn't try to bargan at all as I didn't want the cars they had. As for them swooping in and buying them, happened to me also but I don't blame them, just a business doing business. They beat me to the sale, partly because they look at the pictures and information and make a decision quickly.
Appreciate 0