arggg45
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: fairly quickly.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by easty027 View Post
oh dear, must be a usa thing? if you had that on your car here you would get laughed at!
Different strokes for different folks.

Track crowd is fine with duct tape and motons on the same car, and most of them will say that they can appreciate the effort behind slamming a car, they will openly admit it looks dumb. In short, GO>SHOW

To the hellaflush crowd, a properly slammed car looks great, and most of them will admit that they appreciate the effort behind properly setting up a car for the track, but will often admit that it's not something they're particularly interested in. In short, Show> Go

As an example. I can appreciate the effort that you had to go through to slam your Z4, but it has no appeal to me, and while I think you have gone to great lengths in working on your car to make it appeal to you, I find the whole concept of slamming a car a waste. I would wager that the opposite would be true for you. You would likely believe that I would get laughed at because my Z is prepared for the track, has a functioning splitter, wing, a stupid loud exhaust, numbers on the side, and tires that don't have any tread.