10-23-2013, 07:35 AM   #9
ricanbandit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gas-can View Post
Hi Rican,

Really sorry to hear that bud. I live in MD but I've noticed that VA drivers on average are pretty...crappy at driving I can't count the number of times I've seen them either hogging the passing lane while going below the limit, cutting into lanes, changing lanes without signalling, etc. I've actually started to drive extremely defensively anytime I see that the person next to me has VA plates on now as I've had several close calls...

On the plus side, isn't the exit road into skyland so much fun? The cambered road combined with the fun twisties and double lanes going up are made for cars like ours!

Anyway, I hope you can get it fixed back soon, and congrats on coming back down the mountain alive

-gas-can
Indeed, the way there is almost more fun than the Skyline itself! But that being said, it is a BEAUTIFUL road! very scenic and well kept. Thinking about heading up in the jeep next year to camp over a long weekend. As far as the VA driver, don't know about all of them , but this guy came really close. I mean it could have gotten really ugly really fast. That day I understood road rage, never felt it to that level before, but had I had my Glock on me... Just kidding but really...