View Single Post
      10-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #57
r4gs
Viper Driver
Singapore
Rep
Drives: F-16

dudes, i just saw another interlagos m coupe right here on base! 19" vmr v710s in hypersilver, light sepang bronze interior with madeira wood trim. definitely has at least 30%, if not 25%, tint, modified front license plate holder (looks like it screws right under the bottom edge of the front bumper above the big radiator intake) AND paint-matched front and rear reflectors. exhausts are stock though and i, for obvious reasons, don't know what's under the hood. just flipping gone a little loopy tt there's ANOTHER m coupe owner right here on the same base. will definitely be leaving a note on the windshield and get to know the lucky owner!

sounds like a plan for oct 30th. incidentally, i've found out that austin has their very own coffee and cars on halloween sunday, oct 31st, between 11am and 2pm. tempting? haha, let's all just fix our meetup for saturday, oct 30th in austin at the oasis by lake travis. i say 1pm will give everyone ample rest and time to show up hungry for some grub and juice?

i'll definitely try and get the 3 m coupe owners i've met (NONE of them are on zpost) to come along too, and it'll definitely be absolutely fantastic to meet up with everyone!

just a headcount though, so far i've got bhoch, blind32, 007mcoupe and myself confirmed. jbh, beastcharmer, DERJ, jragan, thenewkid???
Appreciate 0