arggg45
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: fairly quickly.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFGJR View Post
I'm part way through the LapFaster materials, and it's just what I'm looking for. The practical application of the "Inverse Corner Radius" is enlightening, and I see lots of inappropriate line corrections (read: costing speed) in the Sprite data. It seems that AiM's "GPS-Gyro" test channel seems to be the same thing, so no need to build a complicated math channel here.

Thanks for the resources.

This @#$% is fun!
One thing you'll want to do should you get really serious with the Data analysis is to have an experienced race engineer spend a few hours with you either on the phone or in person and have them teach you how to look for some of the subtle nuances that you'll never see unless taught how to look at it.

Also, just in case you aren't aware, you opened up a financial rabbit hole: eventually you'll want suspension and braking and XY accelerometer data...

Finally, you might consider downloading MoTeC's i2 software and finding a few data files floating around the internet to compare to and see how that data looks.