08-28-2023, 07:23 PM   #13
Rafichicago
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5 2009 E63AMG Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3002 tii View Post
E93Seattle (Racerbruce) effectively says (and I’m paraphrasing) “coupe or not, you’re not getting near that kind of money.” So in response, you pick a coupe listing in the most rare color to prove what exactly? Even in the most rare example you provided, it fetched less at $66,500. So what’s your definition of close, $64,000? lol

What the heck, let’s play the Price is Right.

OP’s roadster has 12,000 less miles so that helps it’s case
But it’s a roadster, not a coupe…
Nor is it a rare color combo…
And it comes equipped with a navi

So what does that all add up to? Luckily we don’t have to hypothesize because Bruce provided real comps, none of which are close to $76,000. The highest paid roadster was 40% less.

If you’re tired of explaining, imagine how we feel having to unpack your own circular logic.
Yes. For me 74K is close to 65K. Maybe even higher since shown example had 16k miles opposed to what this car has. So I don’t know what your logic is but 65 is closer to 74 than 10K to 20k And why ? more often than not buyer with 10K doesn’t have 20 but buyer with 66 also have 75 if you know what I mean. And my logic here is completely fine if you took your time to read my first post. Read than comprehend than re read and re read again if you still don’t get it. Maybe my logic is too complicated here. Sellers have every right to list their cars for whatever they feel like. Have you seen $3M homes listed for 4M ? Just because some buyer might actually bite the bullet ? Have fun here. I am off now.
Appreciate 0