11-23-2011, 03:31 AM   #72
IronZ4M
First Class M
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe, E36 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
car sounds great.... told you they make a turbo type noise....

more detailed pics and video clips.... BTW i wouldnt use octane boosters, buy proper fuel instead or mix race gas with your normal fuel, just make sure its unleaded...... octane boosters are known to be SHIT!!! do some googling and you'll get the jist....
Beedub I'll tell you the real truth that I felt when I drove the car for the first time I felt like it's a tuned car only I coudnt feel that much power I gained with the supercharged while I didn't use the Octane booster becoz we should run the car with 98 Octane and above. the water cooling pumps were not running also so again a hot air coming in I used to use something called dashDyno to measure every single thing in the car G-power asked to buy it to check the Air Fuel Ratio to know is the engine running rich or lean. That moment when I drove the car for the first time I was about to cry and say what the shit is this. We connected that I'm not sure exactly if it called DashDyno or DynoDash it should one of these two this machine is like the Vbox that of ppl using. Anyway, I got 73c Temp. Sucked in to the engine which too high and atmosphere Temp. Was 26c. We went home to check whats wrong with the pumps and we found that they were not connected it was wiring issue then temp. Drop from 73c to 48c. I added that octane booster to rise the octane a bit more only for the test and did the test and found there is difference. I'll make a better videos today and new pic's. And I need to buy also boost gauge. To know exactly how much we are exactly running on. I'll make a dyno runs soon with normal fuel which is 95 Octane, I'll buy a race fuel 100 octane unleaded and I'll post the dyno results.

'07 Z4MC l Alpine White l Supersprint Race Exhaust l Supersprint X Pipe l OEM Carbon fiber Spoiler l H&R Springs l Vossen VF051 l G-Power SK I 415 rwhp l RPI Scoop l ///M Performance Knop.
Appreciate 0