SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by elerner61 View Post
Just installed my set of Stromungs yesterday. I've got only about 40 minutes of top down seat time with them. They sound very nice. Time will tell if I wish they were a touch quieter, my Miata before my //M was supercharged and somewhat loud. The last 16 mths with my stock exhaust were a nice change, but I really missed hearing my car. I put a good amount of time (and some $$) into upgrading my stereo and I hope that was not all for naught. Maybe I just should have hacked my iPod to mix in the soundtrack from someone else's Stromung's a-la an M5!
I just checked the Stromung website and the only exhaust they have listed for the Z4M is for the Coupe. Do they or did they have a separate one for the Roadster?

I just heard one on a black Z4 M Coupe at an autocross yesterday (itdnwiwbp, was that you?) and it sounded pretty sweet. Hard to beat for the price!

Appreciate 0