Drives: E36, E39, E86

Supersprint Powerloop mufflers for Z4M - PRICE REDUCED

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
These are the highly desirable Supersprints with the 80mm tips and no worries about alignment issues. Bought them recently but decided to go in a different direction with the car.

Here's the previous owner's conservative assessment of the condition, after seeing it in my hands I believe a good metal polish will make it look like new again:

Quote:
Approximately 15,000 miles of use on the mufflers. Condition is good. No dents or significant damage, but there is a good amount of superficial surface scratching, particularly on the cans. The tips are in better shape. There are very few scratches that are deep enough to not come out with a proper polish job. There is some road gunk still on there as well. The underside of one can has some very mild, but non-superficial, scratching, which extends to the underside of the tips as well (last picture). There are adapters installed to allow for mating with OE (or equivalent) flanges on the x-pipe. I've successfully had these mated to an OEM x-pipe and a Rogue Engineering x-pipe with no issues.
$0LD (+3% or PayPal gift) shipped within continental US.

Attached Images

Last edited by ClayMan; 08-05-2017 at 09:47 PM.. Reason: PRICE REDUCED
Appreciate 0