First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4 ///M Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I just recently sold my 06 Z4MC and took off all the goodies. I don't have pictures of the items yet but I can tell you about the condition. First the H&R coilovers, they are part# 29097.1. I bought them new and installed them in Janurary, so they have around 200 miles on them. They are in like new shape with zero defects. Next is the Gruppe M intake, I bought it slightly used in April and it is in perfect shape. Next I have an OEM strut tower brace in perfect shape, bought new last August. I have all hardware except one of the black covers that goes over the one of the nuts..no big deal. Next I have a ZHP knob that I bought in Feburary. It is in perfect shape. Also I have a leather shift boot (LeatherZ)with M colored sticthing with 2 of the 8 tabs (4 tabs of 2 each) broken off but still fits in just fine. Finally I have a trunk mat OEM with M/// logo (fits coupe/roadster) that I just recently got and it is in perfect shape. If you do want pics provide your email address in a PM and I will try to get them out to you. I will only ship in the CONUS. Prices (does not incude shipping):
H&R coilovers SOLD
Gruppe M intake SOLD
OEM strut brace SOLD
ZHP knob $50
M/// leather shift boot SOLD
Trunk mat SOLD

I also have a set of 08 M3 18'' rims mounted on Dunlop Direzzas that do fit Z4Ms (see my album) that I perfer not to ship, so if you are local than let me know.

Last edited by jthorst75; 06-07-2012 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: strut brace sold, trunk mat sold, coils sold, intake sold, boot sold
Appreciate 0