Cybmx
Private
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MR

Thank you very much!

But I couldnt find them for sale in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
just put on a set of nankangs new semi slick, very nice tyre it seems, proper semi slick with tread wear rating 120 or 180 ( comparable to ad08) , it looks awesome but has all the semi slick traits i.e very noisy, very hard ride and they run very wide to choose sizes wisely, but for the price I'm absolutely blown away by the Ns-2r, used as the control tyre in many race series here in the UK.... and the price point id exactly 45% of what i was paying for pilot sport cup semi slick.... i simply can't afford the high end tyre right now, have spend my money elsewhere BUT... this has been a real eye opening experience, my brand snobbery on tyres has cost me way to much over the years!!

ill post a FULL review after I've got them to the track and heat cycled them.... that will be the real test, this car is heavy and very powerful so really leans on its tyres, only time will tell how they withstand the performance... rest assured they will be tortured. Full, honest and detail review with pics coming soon.

Appreciate 0