View Single Post
      03-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Burt Reynolds
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

I finally did it-

After dealing with the JVT issue, I decided to go back to my original plan and buy top shelf parts for my car as I have so far. No knock to JVT, just my experience.

Drum roll please...........................

Active Autowerke Headers (definitely not cheap) but I love the build quality and since I plan to keep the car for a long time it is money well spent in my book. B/c of the shytty economy, I bought locally from a tuning shop and I am sure they had a reasonable margin but I would like to know they will be around in a year so I kept my money here in the local market. I know I could have saved a hundered bucks or so out of state but I feel good about helping my local community if you know what I mean. Not to completely free associate, but we all should try to do more with our local tuning shops or we might have only our beloved dealers to work with in the future.

I am not sure how long they take to come in, but my tuning shop will install with my coilovers later this month...I want to make sure I am through most of winter here in chicago. I will update more later.
2007 M Coupe w/NAV/Premium/Extended Leather, Clearbra, DICE, 4.10 BMW Motorsport Polished LSD, Active Autowerke Gen IV Headers, Supersprint Race Exhaust and X-Pipe, ESS Tuned DME, KWV3 Coilovers, Volk RE30, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Short Antenna, JL AMP, JL 10W7, Valentine V1.
Appreciate 0