View Single Post
      04-18-2014, 05:13 AM   #3
gmd2003
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M6 and 2006 VT 525 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by seank
Good to hear George, that you didn't give up. Any updated Dyno numbers with the new tune?
I did a dyno right after install before adaptation ( our ECU's take a long time with tune changes ) and it made a little over 420whp . The temp was 87 and the dyno fan was down that day so considering all that and my restrictor plate intake , it's not bad . My slinkie is collapsing again ( I've replaced it twice ) , it's next up on my improvement list . Got to get a proper intake set up ,it is def costing me power up top . But bottom line is my AFR's were solid to redline and the car does not limp on track now in the worst conditions on 93 octane pump gas . So the brake booster code was a red Herring all along and the car was obviously limping because it was running lean on track . Anyway glad it's all sorted now finally ! Next up is figuring out how to put a half cage in a roadster without completely destroying the interior . I'm raping fully built race cars on Hoosiers and that means I'm going way to fast for standard safety equipment . If I get harnesses , neck protection , and a half cage them I can finally run slicks too and really put some speed down .
George
Attached Images

Appreciate 0