View Single Post
      12-21-2011, 08:37 PM   #17
MFGJR
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by avsbmw View Post
please keep this thread posted on when sign up is available and where to sign up
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbanick View Post
Motorsportreg.com

And it's already posted on mentioned weekend in this post. Registration will be sometime in January.

It's confirmed that I will be getting off for this event. I even gave myself a three day window to get out there if the weather is bad.
I usually get an email letting me know when registration opens, and will definitely post info as soon as I get it. Registration is usually in 3 stages--Tarheel BMW CCA members first, then members of other BMW CCA chapters, then everyone else. If you're a BMW CCA member, you can call the national office and add secondary membership in Tarheel for a nominal amount, to assure first dibs on the school.

That said, they max out at 10 cars per mile, so on a full course school that's 32 cars per run group. Last couple schools; run groups have been in the mid to high 20s, maybe 30, and haven't sold out.

Nick--don't even say the "W" word! The lucky streak will continue, and we'll be fine!!!