E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zubydafa View Post
Customer service and prompt reply/communication with Evolve is fantastic and you can tell they really care about customer satisfaction.

Unfortunately, the tune has been a huge disappointment. I've documented my losses and regrettably spent a sum of money preparing for/testing/and reverting to stock. Just sent Evolve an email for a return.

I finally took my car to a bmw performance shop and had the car hooked up to autologic for a factory reflash. God my car feels 10x better. Culprit - tune. Period.

My race mechanic is going to put me in touch with his tuner in Florida who tunes bmw race cars. We'll rent a dyno for a while and remotely send files back and forth until I'm happy. From what I hear, he's pretty crafty and knows how to play with our extremely advanced DME's.
Very strange that may other Z4M and E46 M3s are making nice power on the dyno, but more importantly feel it on the street and track, yet your car didn't workout the way we all hoped. Sorry to things didn't pan out as they should. Great to know that Evolve has been a big help regardless of results. I really wish you had the opportunity to feel the true sense of what Evolve's DME magic is like. Best of luck!
Appreciate 0