12-01-2017, 11:23 AM   #3
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGlenn View Post
Hi All,

Recently finished up rebuilding a 2007 Z4M roadster that had a vanos failure. Only really been involved with Z4s since I purchased in August. For those that have known these cars longer than I, what goes into determining value of them? KBB and NADA are very different price wise ($8k difference between the two sites). I do know coupes command a higher premium, but where do roadsters currently sit? Car is a 2007 black Z4M roadster with 52k. I purchased the car with the intent to flip it after a rebuild, but of course after driving it I am now undecided .

Trying to get a ball park idea on what these sell for as prices I've seen online have quite a large range. I've seen anywhere from $15k right up to $30k. Appreciate any help!
Oh no, you just purchased the car in August and the motor blew up on you? I'm terribly sorry to hear about this, that is just awful luck if so.

I can tell you, I've owned two Z4Ms now for nearly seven years and the car never gets old. I'd suggest keeping the car and driving it for years, especially since you just dumped all that money into it. It really is an amazing, fun machine.
Appreciate 0