155MPH
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E89 Z4 sDrive28i M Performance

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black///M View Post
ok guys, yes i have been driving it all day lol. the exhaust is really nice. the tips are huge and are staggered in a very nice aggressive way. the exhaust totally fixes up the look of the two HUGE cans sticking out from underneath with the stock setup. So visually, i give it a 10/10. This exhaust is LOUD! Sound clips do not do it justice. I tried to make a sound clip with a digital camera and it just does not sound right. Everyone I have shown it too has been impressed so far. My girlfriends initial comment was "holy shit, thats loud". Its not obnoxiously loud, but it makes the car sound like a real sports car (the way the car was intended to sound).

However, i feel i have to drive the car a little more aggressively now to get rid of the droning you can get when you are lolly gagging around. I will post pics and a more detailed review when I get home from work.
Ok, now we have to meet up so I can hear it in person. Rogue claims on their web site there is no droning, but you say there is? Also, how loud it is? Is this race car loud? Is it so loud that it becomes a distraction on a long drive? PM me and let's see if we can figure out if there is a chance we can meet somewhere so I can hear it.
Appreciate 0