03-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #48
F360C
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 S54

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroselect View Post
Wow. Its like having a conversation with kids.

Look you can believe what you want but to disprove someone have some kind of educated explanation on why you think its wrong. Don't go comparing our cars to cars that are in professional racing (rolex, F1, etc). The cars they are run is nothing close to what we run.

Be more opened minded people.
I am totally open minded but you are also totally wrong. The only person that is acting childish here is you. You come on a forum and advocae a technique that any driving instructor worth his salt will tell you is wrong(whether it be ALMS, F1, WRC, CCA Club racing, Street cars ). Then when people call you out on it you call us children? Since 99.99999999% of the performance driving public brakes in the complete opposite manner as you I think it is up to you to prove us wrong. Here is a great example of why you are wrong. Last summer I wanted to have a driving instructor ride shot gun with me to pick apart my driving skills so I hooked up with a couple VERY successful BMW club racers. Peter Carrol and John Dimoff of Raven Performance and based on the results of these guys in BMW CCA club racing they really know what they are doing. I was listening in on the beginners drivers meeting and one of the main comments they had was that unless you know how to properally heal toe you are only going to be able to go so far in performance driving. Why would they say this if the way your describing is the better way? I would tend to trust these guy alittle more then somebody like your self but hey maybe your a professional race car driver. If you are prove us wrong! I am all ears and I am always looking to improve my skills and speed. If your technique is actually faster show us how it is but I HIGHLY doubt it is.

07 Z4 M Coupe AW/IR
Appreciate 0