06-05-2012, 11:09 AM   #117
flipm3
E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
I don't mean to speak for beta, since he is the one organizing this group buy. I just wanted to relay the information I got from both Imran@Evolve at Jamie@RKAutowerks.

First off. The length of this group buy far exceeded what Evolve Automotive ever expected and imagined! We hit nearly 60 participants which more than exceeded their latest order of EvolveR cables. With that being said, Evolve Automotive has ordered a big batch of cables specifically for this Group Buy. I was told by Imran that early to mid next week, he will be informing everyone how to start sending in payments. He decided not to take anyones money until they have enough inventory to meet the demand of this Group Buy.

So rest assured, they are trying to make things a little more efficient and an overall quicker process. Thanks for the patience guys!

On top of that, Evolve Automotive and RK Autowerks are partnering to meet the demands of the US Market. RK Autowerks will be designated to take care of the US Customer Base to provide even greater customer support and communication. Evolve Automotive will still be the sole tuners for any software that is produced.

Here's a quote that Jamie at RK Autowerks posted on M3Forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKAutowerks View Post
Hello to all

I'm with RK Autowerks the new US partner for Evolve! Paul is retiring and we want to thank him and wish him well! We're pushing the cables for your group buy and what Imran told Alex is correct. Mid part of next week, we should be good to go. Quite honestly when Imran told us he started a GB for the Z and E46 guys I figured 25-30 or so tops, 58!!! That's freaking amazing.

I'll be on here as updates are coming, if any of you have questions, please feel free to email me.

Oh and if you're looking for RK's website, don't bother, yet, it's still under construction. You can check us out on M5 board, the owners are all long time BMW guys all of us with modded SC'd M5's. We're looking forward to helping all of you with your cars.

Thanks and again nice meeting you all!

jamie at rkautowerks dot com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKAutowerks View Post
We're definitely here for questions, Sal is still the tuner, but we can answer most of the technical stuff or troubleshoot if needed! I dont want to steal Alex's or Imrans thunder, but we are here to assist to make this go as smooth as possible!

Evolve being in the UK is what prompted the distributor talks in the first place!
Stay tuned everyone! Great things are coming your way soon!
Appreciate 0