View Single Post
      02-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #16
Agent31
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, F15 X5, F30 320i

Okay, here’s the deal, I spoke to Dynovo during my lunch break… I have some good news, and I have some bad news…

Bad news is: There are no more LCA’s left. 8 is all they have. Not sure if they will be receiving more shipments, but as far as this group buy is concerned, that is all that is available.
Sorta bad news #2 – Looks like I wont be able to ship anything out ‘til early next week (hoping for Monday or Tuesday). – They didn’t expect for everything to sell as fast as it did. So they will be going to their warehouse to retrieve the goods over the weekend.

Good news is: Due to the demand for the Strut Braces, they’ve added another 10, making the total amount of strut braces available for the group buy = 20!!
Good news #2 – Looks like I will be able to start shipping parts early next week lol (pending I’ve received payments, of course)
Sorta good news: Based on package dimension/weight estimates, shipping should only come out to about $15-20 per item via FedEx ground shipping. – Again, don’t have a physical copy of either product in hand yet, so I can’t provide you guys with an exact figure quite yet. But figure somewhere around $15-20 per item.

Now here’s the REALLY GOOD NEWS: Since this group buy was such a success, I mentioned the possibility of doing another group buy for the Radenergie Short Shift Kit, and possibly the Radenergie CF Engine Cover, and it sounds like Dynovo is up for it!

I will post an updated list later this evening. Right now I gotta get back to work. In the mean time, if you haven’t already done so, let me know if you want in on the expanded (20) Strut Brace Group Buy. Iirc, we’re already at somewhere like 15-16.

Thanks!

Alex
Appreciate 0