11-11-2011, 03:23 PM   #12
IronZ4M
First Class M
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe, E36 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
their isnt a kit listed other than the 450kit on the site.... maybe they make close to that higher power or something??? its not a simple as asking them to make or kit say 470bhp or 490bhp.... it takes proper tuning and testing to get these things to run perfectly under all loads.....

its like my ess stage 2, i can simply say to ess, make my kit with 25hp more??? it needs to be tuned for that...... and more to the point, they want you to pay for the extra power :-)

i think what you mean is the 450kit usually makes 470bhp?? Either way everything im seeing is just awesome, and look serious quality!!! Im really pleased we have another FI owner in the fold....

No, it was listed as 470BHP but G-Power have changed it. G-Power listed it again as 450BHP. I was comparing the both G-Power and ESS in an old thread I posted before that was maybe 1 year ago but the time I decided to buy the kit. G-Power rise it to 470BHP and I said wow it's a great deal. I've been checking some of the stuff 2 days ago and I saw that they got it down to 450BHP

'07 Z4MC l Alpine White l Supersprint Race Exhaust l Supersprint X Pipe l OEM Carbon fiber Spoiler l H&R Springs l Vossen VF051 l G-Power SK I 415 rwhp l RPI Scoop l ///M Performance Knop.
Appreciate 0