Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
***BORING video alert sorry in advance!****

Unfortunately this video didn't turn out to plan as my son was very upset and spent the hole journey crying as you can imagine i spent the joinery really distracted, he really isnt getting on with the car, the sounds and speed of it yet is fine in my fiesta ST, he said it just feels so fast, so i literally have to tootle around, he did however give me permission to give it the beans just once, we got to around 6300 rpm and as much as i hate this exhaust setup.... my god..... the sound is in....sssaaaaannnneeeee..... was great to hear it back up close and personal. Also editing up some track footage!! i adore this thing.... truely!
Sounds damn good. I wish there were an "on" and "stealth/cruise" mode with the RPI. That would be perfect. Loved mine when I was on the track or on a back road, but, just cruising, I hated it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschultz View Post
Sounds great! I had to laugh out loud at this. What kind of a person would watch a video of nothing but exhaust sounds, and think it was fun? ME! (wife is rolling her eyes at me)

Why am I not surprised? I mean, it's not like that didn't just happen here or anything. Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMon View Post
Ear Bacon!!!

Yes!
Appreciate 0