02-21-2013, 11:57 PM   #3
bucko521
More of this than that!
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 3.0i, Z3 2.5i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhughett View Post
I'm not a fan of runflat tires but aren't these $250-$300 tires? How in the world did you get them for $89 ea?
Exactly...up here in Canada, these tires non-run flat are that price...the ZP (Zero Pressure) are well over $350

I was searching for tires on a number of sites and a friend told me about onlinetires.com and I just did a search for run flat in my size. Believe me when I seen the price......I JUMPED on them without hesitation.

I decided that given a lot of pro's and con's the runflat (RFT) was still the way to go for me. From everything I have read...the newer generation RFT are much softer ride than the factory Bridgestones I have now.

But after almost 7 years of service...I am choosing to take them off and be 'safe' as the rears are maybe good for a few thousand more miles.

Considering the specs and info I found on these tires...I will be a VERY satisfied customer.

'06 Z4 3.0i Jet Black/ Biege/Black
Leather / Premium Package / DICE Silverline DUO / Stubby Antenna / Matte Black Grill
Ultimate Cup Holder x2 / Gaptech RCH+ / First Aid storagebox x2 / Acrylic Wind Deflector
Appreciate 0