View Single Post
      11-14-2016, 06:21 PM   #5
ApexWheels
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
Thanks Ryan. I'm going to have to take the camber bolts out and see if there's enough clearance up front, since I'll likely be running either 27/65-18 slicks on these, and retire my stock 9.0" ET30 wheels to run the 265/35/18 street tires sitting in the garage so I won't have to worry about rainy weekends anymore.
If you are looking to run a square setup, then I wouldn't suggest the 18x9.5" ET22. As you know, the front fenders of the Z4 M are not as flared/forgiving, so if your goal is to run a decent size tire, you will need a more conservative offset. For a square fitment, we suggest the 18x9.5" ET35 with 265/35-18 tires. Depending on your desired camber specifications, you can even stuff 275/35-18's on all four corners.

Depending on the suspension design, you may need small spacers up front to clear the perch. What suspension are you on, and what type of compound are you looking to run (size and brand)? You mention pulling the camber pins, which suggests you have stock suspension without adjustable plates. If your experience/skill warrants running slicks, it is essential to get the suspension/camber up to the task as well.

- Ryan

Last edited by ApexWheels; 11-14-2016 at 06:28 PM..
Appreciate 0