View Single Post
      11-10-2013, 11:35 AM   #1096
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
tom the cars looking nice and clean underneath... good luck buddy, watching with interest from overseas and will be following suite soon. not looking forward to it, but while im their i may drop in some rear camber arms while so much is out..... looks like youve got the common z4m diff main seal leak, any plans to address this while your so close??

in terms of the power how are you feeling about pushing the stock intercooler so far?? considering upgrade???
how does the blower sound with the added boost???
Are you talking about the grime in the first picture? I didn't realize its a leak.. hmm.

I can't comment on the stock intercooler because for safety reasons, I haven't pushed the car hard or even past 6k RPM after the new pulley. Don't want to run into fuel issues, so this is why the fuel pump is going in. I think the stock 500 intercooler should be fine for the job honestly.

I'm going to get my meth injection working soon anyway, plan to run winter blend windshield washer fluid for cost reasons. This way I can always have it filled, and be around 35% meth to 65% water mixture which will have no problems evaporating in the Florida heat year round.

The supercharger is noticeably louder at idle and low RPM, that high pitched whistle sound is heard up to 20mph. Its a nice upgrade. Can't comment on the effectiveness of my supercharger pulley coating yet, as I haven't pushed it. I might upgrade to a mechanical hydraulic tensioner for more...tension, if I see slip.