j1gilles
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim718 View Post
hey guys i have a 2014 335xi with a muffler delete , jb4 stage 2
thinking about getting a catless dp, anyone have a video or possible can record one i really want to see what it will sound like and how loud it actually will be.....also is it very loud in the cabin?and does it smell inside?

i came out of a g37s coupe where i was running straight pipes and it smelled a lot wondering if its the same here

also anyone whose selling a catless dp Let me know!!! 4"
-It will smell... I have an xi and I got sick of everyone complaining of smelling like gas after being in my car so I put the stock DP back on. Running cat**** DP with a muffler delete will sound like crap anyway. Super raspy and Honda Civic fart can sounding. I eliminated my secondary cats and installed a custom x-pipe in place of the resonator on my 09 and it sounds great! I usually run with the can flap open... no rasp and all of the other 335 owners I have run into always ask which exhaust I'm running.
Attached Images