12-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #15
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHMOUPE View Post
That's what happens when you live on the east coast and stuck inside with a blizzard going on. Haven't seen/driven the z in days
That does kind of stink! But good catch on the pedal kit! Here's a DIY for the install--it's pretty straightforward but keeping the drill from slipping can be a bit of a PITA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itdnwiwbp View Post
You're entitled to laugh if you'd like. I enjoy my car mostly on the street unfortunately and I do appreciate aesthetics. I've noticed from your other posts over the last several months that it seems you are fortunate enough to spend quite a bit of time at the track and other HPDEs. As for your recommendation, very kind of you to worry about Finnigan's choice of pedals but it probably doesn't belong in my for sale thread. Happy motoring and enjoy your pedals!
Sorry we threadjacked a bit here. Not something I think we'd ordinarily do in a FS thread, but since the items had already sold, I think we both let things wander a bit. Sorry about that.

I'm happy these sold quickly! BTW, 2 min is a new record here on Zpost I think! Fastest before was 5 min IIRC.

GLW the other pedal sale. Those look nice too (I'd jump on them, but I already have that mod covered).
Appreciate 0