03-02-2012, 07:47 AM   #5
zBone
Megatron
Rep
Drives: 2007 IB Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmypoohx3 View Post
...with red interior?
I am a young professional *female* who has followed my dream car (and it's predecessor) since probably 2000. I love that color combo too, unreal.
I have found an 06 m coupe with 29k miles for 28k at a dealer in Texas, but it's black on black. I feel like this is such a guy's combination!
Is it worth the wait to find exactly what I want? Or should I "man up" and get the car that fits into my budget since I am young and not loaded (...yet)?
Pass on it. My personal 'journey' involved spending 2 months figuring out I wanted the Z4MC over the Cayman, and then another 3 months searching for a Z that had exactly what I wanted - Interlagos Blue, everything but nav and extended leather (well, you might have to give up on extended leather - very few were made with that option). I found it in Chicago, in my price range, and hopped on the Megabus to go pick it up. I couldn't be happier with my decision to wait.

If you do end up getting a Z4MC, I think that makes 3 up here in Cleveland, at least on the boards - glad to see more in the area!

Good luck with the search!
Appreciate 0