Swashplate
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: in Anger.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aestheticstorm View Post
My thought exactly. It happens so often that I'm just waiting for the "What is that?" when I'm parked and there are people around. Rubberneckers on the freeway, etc. Makes you feel like a rock star for a brief moment There's no other car like this short of a Ferrari or Lamborghini. I love Nissan GT-Rs but I'm afraid 90% of the population will write it off as a Nissan Altima.

I plan to keep the Z4MC and buy a "normal" SUV. How often are you going to be driving aggressively with the kids in the backseat? I figure if I need a family vehicle, it needs to be practical as hell. M3 kind of defeats the purpose.
Ahh, see that is the wifes machine for regular kid duty. I consider it to be practical due to having a rear seat and a trunk. I am just stating that I was considering it for a practical car for just me. As my current stable leans far from the tree of practicality but I will need somthing with more seats when we are down the road a bit.

If I were to combine the two I think a 5.0ltr swapped Volvo estate car would be an amusing option.
!!! BOILER UP !!!
Appreciate 0