03-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #1361
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehc0720 View Post
Hello all, I'm looking for a roadster 2003-9. Are there any bad years to stay away from or good years to try and find?
Roadster is available in a lot of formats. 2.5, 3.0, SI, M. Which did you have in mind? What kind of power/modification capability do you want? MT? AT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq21 View Post
New member here. Just purchased a 2011 30 in Article White with Kansas beige interior. After getting a couple of items worked out I have decided I really like this car.
Well, congratulations on the new car, but you're posting in the E85/E86 section. Yours is an E89, you'll have more luck posting there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j sloan View Post
Hello. I drive a 2007 z4 3.0si. I have no idea how to use this forum. May I just ask a question to the forum at large?
Quote:
Originally Posted by j sloan View Post
Hi - - I drive a 2007 Z40si. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get a little more/better sound out of it? (the engine, not the radio). I had a Z3 and put Remus exhaust on it, but it didn't change the sound much unless I was almost to the redline; very little of my daily driving is near the redline. I'm hoping to get something that won't cost more than a grand.
thank you
You need a few more posts before you can post a thread. In the meantime, here is one guy's solution to sound. See the last post and video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
Hey guys, another newby. Driving an M from Australia, not a lot going on as far as Euro cars are concerned down here, so signed up in the hope of finding a lot of into and sourcing some parts
Welcome! There's a lot of information here; we've covered a lot of ground. Feel free to ask questions too. What kind of parts/mods did you have in mind? Most likely, someone can give input. Any pics of your car? Think these are super rare in Oz right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BdiddyZ4M View Post
Just signed up, first post. I am looking for a Z4M coupe as I have decided that I should not put any more $$ into my Alpine white/black Alcantara 05 330ci ZHP. I love the car but I refuse to live any longer without owning a Z4M coupe.

Going to take my time and hopefully find the right one for me. Hopefully sooner than later. Looking for Interlagos Blue, Alpine white, Silver grey or Space grey.

Need to do some post before I can put up a WTB thread.

Any advice or where to look would be awesome.

Threw in a pic of the car I will sell when I find my Z. Hope thats not off topic.
Welcome, good luck in your search. Have you had a look in the FS section? Here's an IB coupe up for sale. Couple more, including a mint Sepang with 11K miles over in the FS section. Be prepared to travel or have it shipped--finding a good candidate locally is a tough nut to crack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning87 View Post
hello boys from across the pond , another dutch guy overhere, i would like to make a introduction thread but i'm not allowd .

so i'll just use this thread then

I'm rob, i'n from the southwestern part of the netherlands, ( the part with al that water an islands). i'm 25 (almost 26) and i own my zed more then 2 years now ( truns 3 in june this year).

My car is a 2.5i 5 speed manual. titan silver, 2003, build in the good old USA .

when i've got the rights i will be doing a proper introduction thread with what i've done to the car, and what te plans are on short(er) term.

Welcome. Can't wait to see what your plans are.
Appreciate 0