United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 2.5i Convertible

FS: Set of 19'' Forgestar F14s in Matte Black & Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Sorry I am new to the forum as far as posting but have been an avid reader for about a year now. I have just bought a set of Forgestar F14s in Matte Black from the dealership in Anaheim and also a set of Hankook Ventus V12s to go along with it. Had them put on before lowering my Z and it realized that it looks way to aggressive for my taste. The look was good for all my friends that drive Ms but alas my z4 non M make the rear wheel offset come out of the fender. But with these spec's no one will have this problem with a real M. I have driven this entire setup less than 10 miles from the dealership to my house. I'm selling the entire set of wheels and tires for $2400. The tires have already been mounted and balanced, and I will ship anywhere within the US and waive the FedEx 2Day shipping. The specs for the wheels and tires are as follows:
FRONT
(2) Forgestar F14 Matte Black 19X8.5 ET 35
(2) Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 235/35R19
REAR
(2) Forgestar F14 Matte Black 19X10 ET 20
(2) Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 285/30R19

I waited 7 weeks for these wheels to get custom made, you can get it in two days and for $200 cheaper than what I paid. PM me if your interested, I can ship internationally for a small fee. Here are some pics (I can email you some 18 Megapixel versions if they aren't detailed enough).

Attached Images

Appreciate 0