Rep
Drives: 03 330i ZHP, 73 Mini, 74 914

Official MSTACHE Z4 M Front Lip Group Buy

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Who am I?
• Hi everyone, my name is Stephen and I’m new to ZPost. I’ve been working with composite materials for years as a hobby and I'm a total car nut.
• I’ve worked with Nikki for the past four months designing and creating the Mstache front lip.
• Click on this link to visit the original Mstache thread and see its progression : http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthre...05#post8757605

What’s an Mstache?
• The Mstache is a custom design and made front lip for all 2006-2008 Z4 M Roadsters and Coupes. (It also fits non-M Z4s with the M front bumper.)
• The Mstache was designed to be a tasteful addition while not being overly gaudy or too conservative. This design balance also reduces the likelihood of damaging the lip from speed bumps, steep inclines and road debris; this is especially important to those cars that are daily driven.

Details/Install:
• The Mstache is constructed from high quality multi-layer fiberglass, specifically from woven fiberglass cloth as oppose to fiberglass mat. Fiberglass cloth produce a better fit and finish and is much stronger than mat. The lip is very lightweight and impact resistant.
• The Mstache is easily installed using double sided tape and screws. The screws secure the lip to the underside of the bumper and are not visible. Stainless-steel screws and washers will be included with every lip. Double sided tape can be purchased at any auto parts store for a few dollars. No bumper removal is necessary.
• The Mstache comes painted in black and is ready to install right out of the box. It can be repainted to any color including to color-match.

Why order one?
• It's exclusive. The Mstache is a one-of-a-kind front lip available nowhere else.
• Easy installation, no bumper removal
• Comes pre-painted in black and ready to install, saving you painting costs at the body shop
• Special LOW LOW GROUP BUY Price
• ONE-TIME OFFER. I still have the moulds to the Mstache but I do not plan to build anymore after this group buy is over, get it now.
• It looks FREAKING AWESOME!!!

GROUP BUY PRICING:
Units / Price

• 1 / $390 (Original Price)

• 2-3 / $340

• 4-6 / $320

• 7-9 / $300

• 10+ / $270

SHIPPING:
• Buyer pays actual shipping (approximately $45)
• Local pick up available, I’m located in Los Angeles, CA90064

Photos:

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

GROUP BUY PARTICIPANTS:

Appreciate 0