Thread: ACS Pedal set
View Single Post
      12-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #5
itdnwiwbp
Major
Rep
Drives: 330iZHP

Interesting. I don't have a proof that they're authentic as they were on the car when I bought them. They do look exactly the same as these pedals (http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthre...ghlight=pedals) that have been sold twice (edit: once) on this forum and no one brought up this concern before. If anyone knows a way to authenticate them please let me know. Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned they're authentic.

Edit: I looked around a little more on ebay at the knockoffs and there are two minute differences that I can see between the "authentic ones" and the knockoffs. It appears the gap between the A and the C is tighter on my pedals and on the other set on zpost than on the knockoffs. Also, the bottom left corner of the gas pedal on my set and the other zpost set is a 90 degree angle. On ebay there doesn't seem to be much consistency there. Some look rounded. Some look closer to 80 degrees or so. As I said before, the pedals I have for sale here are clearly of higher quality (better hardware and cleaner machining (?)) than on less expensive pedals. I'll let any prospective buyers be the judge.

Last edited by itdnwiwbp; 12-29-2012 at 06:02 PM..
Appreciate 0