United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 3.0si, 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW Z4 3.0si  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jony722si View Post
an issue came up after I stored my car for 4 months, the car doesnt start up when I turned key to the position to start the car, nothing happen. not even "kekekeke" sound.

the engine will star after I turn the key all the way back and try to start again, . some time it takes me twice to start the car.

another issue persist from long time ago...its the clutch making rattle sound after a good distance driving ...(approx 50~100km)

no rattle sound when I press the clutch pedal all the way down but it comes back after I release the pedal (My SA told me its because the light fly wheel something)

I also feel the clutch is very solid while I just start driving, but feel it slips after the distance.

thanks for your help and input !!!
Sounds like a throw out bearing issue. I had the same problem on mine last year. At first I thought the knocking was the lifter ticking coming back. However, the knocking isn't there when you first start the car, but after you drive it, you can hear a knock that goes away when you push down the clutch. The dealer replaced the entire clutch assembly. The car was still under warranty.