Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by A4RingedONE8T View Post
Highly doubtful that pricing will be the same from the M3. The Z4M will not run on AEM, and the ProEFI for the Z4 starts at $4k with the minimal additions to make the car run. On top of the ECU cost difference, the proprietary parts needed for the Z4 will be made in much smaller quantities therefore have a higher cost than those parts in the M3 kit. I would expect the Z4 kit to start around the pricing for the RHD M3 stage 1.

It's just one of those things, you don't share to the world how much money you make in a year, share what you spent on a house, cars, etc. so why would you openly post how much something like this would cost

Bottom line, our custom built to customers spec setup is going to cost more than another companies mass produced kit, there's no denying that. If that's not what you're looking for then look into the other options. Regardless of the price for this particular customer, to another customer it may be very different. This isn't a off the shelf bolt on kit, it's built EXACTLY as EACH customer requests. You need this but not that, perfect we can work around it, you want an E85 fuel setup, sure no problem. You want only a pump gas fuel setup, sure we can do that as well and save a few grand. There's endless options when you choose EVERYTHING in the build! We are not trying to compete with HPF or their Z4M kit if it is ever released. We are offering an extremely high quality, hand built setup, catered to the way each individual customer wants it. This is no HPF setup, period, please do not try and compare them. They are for two very different customers looking for two different end results. Pricing given to this particular customer includes a full 4" exhaust splitting into dual 3" pipes into rear mufflers and quad tips. Exhaust is pretty much never included in anyone else's "kit." Trevor's turbo of choice was a GTX35R, a $2,400 turbo, for this setup a dbb billet 6765 again a $2,200 turbo. Compare that to a journal bearing 6765 used by HPF, $1,200 turbo. Completely new fuel system with our setup, new 6an lines from the intank pump to a Bosch 040 inline (no $100 walbro here), new aluminum fuel rail, upgraded Aeromotive FPR, ... I can go all day trying to show where the extra cost comes from. You don't want any of these extra's, no problem we can build a apples to apples setup as well.
Actually incorrect.

As stated I was in the market for a Z4MC turbo before I sold it to get a better car. David told me and Chris did before David left that pricing would start at $13500. It was stated all 4 times I have been there. So I believe them. Why would they lie to a potential customer that lives right down the street?
Why would it start at $18000+? That is way to much for any turbo kit, regardless. These are not UR turbos going on Lambos kids... Just saying.
Appreciate 0