View Single Post
      12-15-2013, 08:05 PM   #16
Kgolf31
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2012 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Cat View Post
Maybe I worded it worng but no, thats not what I said.... I even mentioned I still USE 105

But the idea of going to Autozone for "detailing" products reminds me of somebody who would overpay for cheap MF towels, buy a paint damaging water blade, drill attachment for headlight resto, or other shit consumer products like black box wax....

Yes, Meguiars has been around for a long time, they have some good products.

Why short yourself with what is available at a local car parts store??
There is no denying 105 can cut but has a very short work time! There is a reason they give you such a big bottle

And for that price I can think of a handful of other compounds that will cut harder, finish better, and have a longer work time.
I disagree. And there is a fairly good reason why I have Menzerna PG and SIP sitting on the shelf collecting dust when M105 gets the call from the bullpen

I have Wolfgang, Chemical Guys, Poorboys, Klasse, Dodo Juice...etc all in my garage. Just because it is offered local doesnt mean it should be looked down upon.

PS - If you want something better, Meguiars M101 is out on the market. Have fun paying for that pricetag though.
Appreciate 0