-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes
Thank you, C, for this thread.
Everything went as described. But I was unable to detach the wire junction box from the metal bracket holding it to the manifold. I found it easier to remove the bracket underneath the throttle body from the manifold while junction box was still attached and it was still on the car.

It was a bit tricky replacing it, but I was able to get the screws back in after the torquing down the replacement manifold.
I invested in the AA Powergate3 and flashed the ECU myself. The car started right up when I was done.
The car used to be quick, now it's just fast. And with the added toque and horsepower, it seems a better fit to the gear ratios.
My pleasure guys!!!! I miss you all and wish I still had my z4 it was so much fun!

However I got to drive it again this weekend as I gave it to my mom and she barley drives it lol. Oh well..... But man what a car! Still looks excellent and has aged soooooo very well.

I sold my 135 and am cruising in an i3 now. Little daughter came into my life so I had to go practical for a while.

I'll eventually get back in the Z. Can't keep me away from that car for to long. I regret selling the hardtop.

I tell you the Z forum is one of the best forums on this site. The 1 series and i3 forums don't hold a candle to you gents.

Also theirs a lot of stick in the mud's on the i3 forums, theirs a lot of anti mod guys over their....

It's been a while since I've posted but just thought I'd say hi.

Still planning to put the 135 I rear calipers on the rear to finish the job ......

Take care yall!!!
Appreciate 0