View Single Post
      09-21-2012, 12:23 AM   #10
kalare
Private
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by avsbmw View Post
I am in need of a set of rotors. Are the pads that come with these race track pads? I have been wanting to get a set of ceramic for the street and race for the track. Could I do that with these rotors?
The pads are not race/track pads. They have an option to upgrade to more aggressive compound of you can opt out of pads and get 30 dollars off (this is what I'm doing).

As far as replacement hats...I'm not sure why you would ever need hats. They have replacement rotor rings on their site and they same rings are used on multiple other vehicles, I know a VW rotor they sell has the same rings. I don't have any fear of not being able to get rotor rings in the future...I don't ever see needing hats, but I'm sure as an existing customer if you needed them RB would be able to provide you with some.

In other news:
Good news for those interested in Z4M 2 piece rotors!
For first 5 participants RB will thrown in a free wheel stud/nut conversion kit: LINK
This is a 100 dollar freebie for the first 5 people in the ZCP/Z4M rotor GB!

From RB site:
"RB wheel studs are made of alloy steel, heat treated, and certified to SAE 10.9 class. They feature an 8mm hex head for easy installation and replacement.

RB wheel nuts are made of alloy steel, with chrome plating for an attractive and lasting finish.

Length: 80mm (3.15") After installation."

That outta get the ball rolling!
Appreciate 0