04-16-2013, 03:08 PM   #96
Vaxile
Romania
Rep
Drives: Silver Bullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
They are extremely scarce in Canada.
Many have sourced them in the USofA (me)
I agree that most M coupes in the GTA are brought from the US, but I've seen a few Canadian spec ones as well.
I was interested in buying an M coupe last summer (but having a baby became the priority) and have seen 5 and actually test drove 3 of them.

I've seen the first ever (2006, of course) Sepang Bronze Metallic / Dark Sepang Bronze leather (LL93061, 1 of 4) with 46k km, owned by a fine gentleman that moved on to a Subie WRX STI. Don't know if he sold it. He was looking for $36k at that time.

Missed by 1 day a 2008 Canadian Interlagos / Light Sepang Extended (LM08675, 1 of 1) with 12k km, was for sale by Grand Touring Autos for $32k...

Have seen a 2007 Black/Black with the CF-look leather trim, with 25k km, was for sale by Autobahn Pre-Owned for $34k...

There's a 2006 Canadian Monaco / Light Sepang (LL93204, 1 of 1) for sale right now in Oakville, with 36k km and the seller wants $32k, which is a good deal considering the rarity and mileage.

I also happen to have a neighbor that lives around the High Park area and he has a Silver M coupe with some "interesting" blue wheels.

So I've seen my fair share of M coupes... I'd say we have between 30-50 in the GTA alone.
Appreciate 0