View Single Post
      02-09-2011, 12:19 AM   #143
r4gs
Viper Driver
Singapore
Rep
Drives: F-16

so, anyone on their week off work and finding they're spending an inordinate amount of time on beautifying their cars? i just spent the afternoon washing, claying and applying klasse aio on the entire car.

did i mention how amazingly easy it is to use klasse aio? simply rub on and wipe off with a dry cloth immediately. results are absolutely amazing! the fine swirls have been glossed over and the finish feels teflon-smooth to the touch. i gave up with the klasse sealant glaze after applying tt over the entire front bumper. it takes a great deal of elbow grease to buff it all out, albeit am happy my front bumper's well protected again. also went over my entire interior with leather conditioner and interior dressing, really brings out the life in the carbon leather finish and gives everything a nice, understated sheen.

going to clean the wheels and grilles tmr with more superb klasse aio and some sealant glaze over the former. brake dust has been substantially reduced with my axxis deluxe advanced ceramics, but i'm incredibly picky like that.
Appreciate 0