Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemel2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
ok its all done just need to paint the rear bumper now.

if anybody wishes to see more pics please let me know i have hundreds lol.

i can email them if needbe.

thanks to everyone for your help in making this possable without your valuable pictures this would have been wayyyyy harder than it was.

a VERY big speacial thanks to crfine88 and nofear for all their help in sending in their detailed pics of under their cars so i could make this happen!!!!!!

thanks again guys!!!

Hi. I'm doing the dual exhaust & have already relocated my battery to the trunk but I still need to relocate the canister towards the middle of the rear portion of the car behind the differential. What did you do to yours? Did you relocate it also behind the diff? If so, I would appreciate if you could share the parts that I need like hoses, etc. & it's sources. Pictures would also help. PM me at melnavato42@gmail.com Thanks.
You need all the M hoses and you need to locate it to the M location in the middle of the trunk. Theirs a frame piece in the way so just need to run it where the hoses tell you. Just look at any M and you'll get the idea. I'll try and find some pics. It's been almost 9'years lol.

Just realized all the pics don't work any more. I'll have to redo everything
Appreciate 0