TXBMW
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe

FS: 2008 Z4 3.0si COUPE Space Gray

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
BMW enthusiast in the DFW region of Texas. I am interested in selling my 2008 Z4 3.0si Coupe. Space Gray over Dream Red. 32K miles. $30K. 6-spd manual/sport button. ALL OPTIONS including the Sports, Performance & Cold-Weather packages. This Z4 has NAVI, Sport seats with power/heat/memory. This Z4 is ALWAYS garaged & covered and is a fair-weather weekends-only machine. NO MECHANICAL modifications or issues. All maintenance has been completed by the dealer. I will probably get some negative comments from the BMW purists within this forum but I have subtly enhanced the esthetics of my Z4. As such, they are cosmetic only & ALL of the following can be easily removed: I have added Carbon Fiber (CF) vinyl-wrap to the roof, side mirrors and both front and rear valences. Rear diffuser/valence has a CF vinyl film and plastic ''strakes'' along its perimeter. Rear exhaust pipe-outlets have been replaced & enlarged. A Space Gray color-coded rear spoiler has been added along the glass hatch. This Z4 has been de-badged of ALL of the "3.0si" badges. All BMW blue & white ''roundels'' have been replaced with silver & black CF roundels. An ''M'' badge is on the rear hatch in monochrome scale (black, gray, white). 3" vinyl stripes have been applied along both the left & right front fenders in red, black & white. A matte-black front spoiler-lip has been added under the front bumper. CSL-style brake-vent "cans" added to the inside of the front valence. A Space Gray vinyl ''eyebrow'' has been applied over the Xenon headlights for an ''aggressive" look and both the front & rear reflectors have been covered with Space Gray vinyl film from Dan's Decals. Both the rear brake lights and the orange ''hockey-puck'' front reflector/turn-signals have been wrapped in a dark-gray smoked tinting film. CF wrap added to the front bumper strike-face. The brake calipers have all been painted red. The black plastic interior trim and the dark-walnut wood trim have been covered with the 3M Dinoc textured CF film. I have added Leather-Z products to the interior in OEM BMW Dream Red for a cohesive ''extended-leather" look. These enhancements include a center console arm rest, shifter boot & both left & right arm pads to the door-rest. The steering wheel has been covered in red & black leather with contrasting red lacing. This car has STAGGERED fit, 18" Drag wheels, which are the matte-black Type #37, in a BMW CSL-style. This Z4 has brand-new run-flat (RF) tires.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0