View Single Post
      05-12-2017, 10:13 AM   #12
comics69
Private First Class
France
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Hi Guys, sorry about not answer before, but i was really busy!!!!!

So here is some news about our project.

First, please note that the AEM ECU works perfectly!! it is a "revolution" we developed an harness which is 100% compatible with CAN, so RPM, clim, DSC and other options are available.

With this ECU you can switch between 8 maps directly on road with the speed regulator.

FIRST ONE IN THE WORLD !!!

a lot of job has already done elsewhere :

- fitting aero parts :
The wing is really useful on track, but i knew that before

I also fitted a rear diff from Fancy wide: heavy parts, nuts and bolt are piece of shit, and not compatible with other muffler than Rogue. I decided to make some modification on it to fit correctly. Due to its conception, i think it is benefical on track too

I am still waiting front splitter from IAN if you hear me

- engine : i don't like to have a car similar to other...the Z is not enough powerful for some big track, so i wanted to get more power. I fit frequently some S/C into BMW, and i am no more fan...too much torque, engine become hot quickly..and add extraweight!

To show our skill we decide to keep N/A engine, and reach 500hp It is a real difficult job.

First, we made homemade camshaft more agressive, did some flow modification on the cylinder head, add new header, and designed billet velocity stacks!!!

The AEM ecu has no limit for the development of the tune, it is really helpfull!

I dont extend about some other minor modification, but with a such configuration we hit a lil bit more than 400hp, and 400nm....

We add also watermethanol into each intake cylinder, however it does not work currently as aftermarket nozzle are too big, we have to develop our own nozzle with the appropriate size. It will be a huge improvment, as after some track test, we note (but once again we knew that point) that power reduces a lot due to the heat inside the engine cover...approx 75 degrees according to our sensor. We have to improve fresh air flow, and with the help of watermeth there will be no more problem with that.

For instance, the car runs as fast as OEM BMW M4 during the first lap, then at the end of the day (really shiny day but not as hot as summer !) i can follow only M3 E36...!!!

The huge improvment is also the brakes: i fit 4 AP racing caliper with PFC 11 pads, i never thought it can stop the car like that!! i can push on the brake pedal just before the turn compared to my last Brembo caliper with pagid pads.

Now we are on the final modification to reach 480/500hp before our next track days....

If you have Facebook, you can hear the intake sound here :

https://www.facebook.com/ExelixisEtu...type=2&theater

Stay tuned
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
yousefnjr6157.50
3GFX722.50
inTgr8r2431.50
Mirko182.00