View Single Post
      05-16-2014, 09:34 AM   #31
mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

So I've begun driving the car much harder since the diff swap. This new diff is simply amazing. I can stay planted now while still entering corners faster than before, and carrying more speed through and out of corners. It's just brilliant. I would've never thought an LSD upgrade would be this significant. Sure, probably "better" but this is just WOW. Almost grips like a new car altogether.

And for those of you that may have been following my supercharging woes (mostly due to VF-Engineering's incompetencies and just bad luck all around), I'm currently nearing the end of my custom tuning process with Frank Smith, and last night I went back to the same dyno that I started off doing baseline runs with; and I pulled a peak 440RWHP & 315RWTQ

MUCH better than the 395/300 I was getting before, with VF's shitty in-house tune and service

TLDR>>putting out more power now than before, driving faster/harder, carrying more speed before, during, and after corners; yet staying more glued to the ground (and predictably I might add) all thanks to new diff!
Appreciate 0