12-03-2011, 03:12 AM   #95
IronZ4M
First Class M
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe, E36 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
iron, The car is running perfectly...... AFRs are bang on........ dont worry about them skipping and jumping around on the way up the rev range, your looking for that last number @ the last few drops of revs, i saw a high 11 which is bang on, right in the right range and still with safety left on the table.......

the car looks FAST...... Breaking loose like that in 2nd gear at the TOP of the rev range is serious!!! i can FEEL the TQ..... thats where these ASA blowers kick ass TQ rich mofos..... very very nice!!

Re your other issue, i dont think you have a bad coil, once they go bad they are always Bad, maybe you fitted one incorrectly as i noticed g power supplied a new set of spark plugs.....
I'll tape that issue on video to make it clear for ya. I had the issue again today after I made the 300km. the time I lift my foot off the Gas it turn into a car have to be tuned again I switch it off for a while and then switch on again running perfect donno what is exactly . I must get a solution for this issue will tell G-Power about it. Actually, G-Power sent for us a form to fill it for any issue we are facing. we will test the other car and we will make comparison. Dyno runs probably will make them after 2 weeks I have alot of work to do. will update you guys of all what is new

'07 Z4MC l Alpine White l Supersprint Race Exhaust l Supersprint X Pipe l OEM Carbon fiber Spoiler l H&R Springs l Vossen VF051 l G-Power SK I 415 rwhp l RPI Scoop l ///M Performance Knop.
Appreciate 0