Thread: San Angelo
View Single Post
      08-11-2010, 12:43 PM   #18
r4gs
Viper Driver
Singapore
Rep
Drives: F-16

yeah we should meet up somewhere in-between, like Sonora (small quaint town i'm presuming) right on the intersection between I-10 and Highway 277. going to be pretty empty roads and we could do a cruise around the area. i'd be privy to checking out ur sepang interior. it's unique!

thanks for the links, i did have a look at that thread before. i'd do exactly the same thing with my front bumper save for putting on a clear bra (body shop boss told me the repainted bumper would need a good month to fully cure before applying any kind of adhesive). have got a letter written by the body shop boss specifically indicating that my clear coat issue should be covered under warranty, so we will have to see. i obviously can't get bmw to mold over the front reflectors cos they'd firstly charge an arm for that, and secondly, would probably decline that as it would not be 'stock'.

i'm leaning towards just going out of pocket with the full front bumper refinish + molded reflectors, and will just pop the rear reflectors out and get those painted as well, since the paint would've been mixed up. blend everything nicely, and hopefully the result is well worth the cash!
Appreciate 0