Thread: ITZALLGONE!!
View Single Post
      07-10-2015, 11:58 AM   #7
Kimo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E31 E90 F25 MCS

OK guys - thanks for your interest and I hope I've gotten back to all PMs at this point.

The used Gaptech is sold.

The NEW Gaptech is still up for grabs:
I assume you are familiar with the Gap-Tech medules, but if not, check out the link I provided in the thread for all of the functions - again, it is probably the BEST MOD I've ever made to ANY BMW.

New from Gaptech the RCH+ with shipping to US is 130 British Pounds or 202 US Dollars. Worth every penny.
I'll sell the new one for $155, you cover shipping. I bought it as a spare in case the one I had installed went belly up - that should tell you how much I liked this mod! It's literally still in the UNOPENED UK mailing pouch from Gary at Gaptech. I can send it unopened (you bear the risk of Gary having shipped a shelled peanut instead of the RCH+) or I can open it up and take a peek before shipping.

Just waiting to hear back from Twixboy on the Storage Boxes and Armrest before I can proceed on those, I know several of you have subsequently inquired on them.

I may have bitten off a bit more than I could chew vis-a-vis PMs and responses, so bear with me. Firm offers by PM only please, so that I can respond in order -- and as fairly as possible.

Thanks.

Last edited by Kimo; 07-16-2015 at 10:34 AM..
Appreciate 0