View Single Post
      10-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #17
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3.2mc
i loved the look of the 19' m5 reps i had on my coupe... they were really easy to clean too.

i think with a slight drop, and maybe a bit more aggressive shoulder to the tire these will look quite at home.

any reason you went with the black background instead of the gunmetal? that may be what the fuss around the "replica" word is about.
I went with the black because of all the additional black accents my car has/will have (dark tint, CF accents, black painted roof, Mstache.) I thought about the gunmetal, but in the end I think the black will compliment everything better and makes the silver machined face pop out more.

But that's the wonderful thing about wheels, they're all very subjective and not at all permanent. If a few months from now I end up not liking them when everything else is done, all I have to do is buy a different set.

I've never been afraid to try extreme/unique styles; sometime it works, sometimes it doesn't, either way it's fun to try things out.

Appreciate 0