Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 328i LCI & '06 Z4MR

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMon View Post
Only the one window doesn't work?
At this point I would pull the door card and see if the motor's getting any voltage, check for obstructions, etc.
That's correct StickMon, only driver's window is stuck, passenger's works fine even with the one touch up/down. As I was driving today with my left arm on the armrest, I felt and heard something inside the door shell fall off, thinking it's something to do with the regulator or motor.

Another new issues that rised today;
1) my radio stations sound low and with a lot of static and no longer have Bluetooth connection. I'm thinking that's happening because my NAVI is disabled.
2) my steering wheel buttons are not functioning well anymore. I have to really push HARD on them to change the radio station or lower/higher the volume, and when it wants to work, it'll work, if not I'm stuck listening to static without being able to control volume.
3) buttons on radio itself don't change the radio stations programmed on buttons 1-6.
4) blinker gets stuck when turning left, sometimes when turning right
5) AC blows but not cold as it should, sometimes it even feels hot in this 100 degree weather. My mechanic checked for air leaks but found nothing, no lack of freon either.
2013 BMW S1000RR K46 R.I.P.
1998 BMW Z3 Roadster 1.9L E36 SOLD
Appreciate 0