View Single Post
      09-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #741
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
rate m... only problem is see which spraying right their is no time for the mix to atomise.... which would lead to it being used a fuel... therefore needing a tune to run it. I guess VF would be able to chime in more on that. Its one of the things of love about air/air.... piss easy meth plumbing.....

i love the setup on the direct port meth.... if i had the balls to run a proper meth tune the gains are big.

I'm going page by page on that german ************ website and collecting as much data as I can. I read the whole thread about that individual cylinder meth job. The only reason he did it is because the VF kit uses a air/water cooler that is set up inside the intake manifold. So for him to spray where we spray, it would technically be spraying into a radiator type setup, and wouldn't come out as clean and atomized as going on our single kits. He said if he had an air-air intercooler, he would have gone the single nozzle route. The way I see it, the simpler the better

Thanks for the data on the intercooler upgrade size! There is actual a special math formula to figure out the size of the intercooler u need, but I don't have the time to dig it up. When I upgrade mine, I'll just get one that would be able to support 600rwhp to future-proof myself